✅ Karenderia Forum COMMUNITY

Package.json & config.xml

Offline foodieromeo

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Package.json & config.xml
« on: July 06, 2020, 08:00:38 AM »
Hi, shall be thankful if anybody do me a favour to upload here, the "Package.json" and config.xml file exact for compiling the appv2 release 1.5 ?

I read all the comments there on basti appv2 but confused, because many of options or reply by basti, try to change as he said many places but still no luck. If anybody help me to change or remove or add with instruction " where changes required by me" ....

Offline ravipatel89

• +5/-0
  • 6+ Years of Experienced Karenderia Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Package.json & config.xml
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 12:25:20 AM »
Please find attached config file name config.txt for appv2 rename it to config.xml and place it under root folder.
This config file is tested and working.
Regards,
Ravi Patel

Offline foodieromeo

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Package.json & config.xml
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 06:45:22 AM »
Please find attached config file name config.txt for appv2 rename it to config.xml and place it under root folder.
This config file is tested and working.

Thank you for your time and the file you posted here, config.xml is oK i think, but main issue is with the file package.json - At last I found the reply by you or  support guy to me today after long time waiting. As you instruct me to send the ftp access etc.

I did and send the ftp user name and ftp password, but now my developer informed me that the files she customised already for me, downloaded and copied from my server by the support guy.

Really confused, why did you do this, download or copied my customised files without my permission, she showes me the log file and the same timing etc. I paid her lot for all customising main and apps. Before any further I would like to know, why did you do this.

Hire