✅ Karenderia Forum COMMUNITY

KMRS Big Update

Offline Matthuffy

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
KMRS Big Update
« on: June 19, 2020, 01:10:41 PM »
Well since this type of company needs an awful lot of requests, it is only right to be modern and not stuck back in 2013. So here is KMRS using MongoDB with calls and requests done the correct way!

Am also converting it to Yii2 and also Laravel, Soon Yii3 will be out and will be an easy port then too.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:12:37 PM by Matthuffy »

Offline Matthuffy

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Re: KMRS Big Update
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 01:22:16 PM »
And you may see in there CHAT :) well there is a whole chat system for driver to customer, from admin to customer and customer to both back. On top of that a whole masking system for phone numbers so that the driver can call the customer but never know the customers number and also the customer ca call the driver but never know the drivers number and the call can only happen when the task is in progress.

Offline Conejo

• +501/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 02:33:09 AM »
cool, so, what are the plans?
We are here for help

Offline Matthuffy

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 02:03:57 AM »
cool, so, what are the plans?

Well, Once I do that it will be an entirely new system and can no longer install the updates from KMRS that come every year and a half if lucky. Will just have to do updates myself on a weekly basis  ;D ;D ;D

Offline acazum

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 06:24:30 PM »
Yes, i would accept this risk to no longer install the  yearly updates from krms.
I hope that  one day, when you sell enough apps,you will  hire some devs to work with you to turbo the creation process (and also free your time)

I think this is the main problem KRMS pain a lot to arrive to each 'next level',  if basti could hire 3 devs for 6 months to create a decent knowledge-base(to free his time) and create new apps,functions and layouts...wow... krms would  accelerate 5-10 years  of technology in 6 months
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 06:26:44 PM by acazum »

Offline Hibrid0

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »
I think this update will get more speed in our systems. But without updates from Basti maybe here start an small fork.

Hire